International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research
A Widely Indexed Open Access Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Bi-monthly Scholarly International Journal
International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research (IJFMR) is a widely indexed, open access peer reviewed multidisciplinary international scholarly bi-monthly journal.
Our aim is to explore advances in research and development pertaining to applied, theoretical and experimental scientific and technological studies. We promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world. IJFMR will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
We are always making the steps to improve our reputation and trying to provide the best services and interfaces possible at all levels to establish our journal and website as one of the best in the academic and research field. We are committed to accept and publish only high quality research content. The researchers, editors, reviewers and all staff members have to follow the applicable policies.
- We are providing e-platform and service to internationally publish the research papers of various fields.
- The uploaded research papers are peer reviewed by our registered qualified reviewers.
- Research papers are published and listed in our digital libraries.
- Research papers are submitted to many search engines, other journal databases and related online websites.
- A DOI (Digital Object Identifier) is assigned to uniquely and easily locate research paper online.
All the research papers published on/in the website/journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, and all rights belong to their respective authors/researchers.
All the research papers published on/in the website/journal are openly accessible, means - there is no subscription or any other fee to access/read/download them.