International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research
A Widely Indexed Open Access Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Bi-monthly Scholarly International Journal
Plagiarism is checked by the leading plagiarism checker
Volume 6 Issue 1
Revitalization of Business Strategies: Road Ahead after COVID-19
Conference End Date: 2023-01-28
One Day International Virtual Conference on Revitalization of Business Strategies: Road Ahead after COVID-19.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a platform to all researchers, academicians, professionals, students and corporate stakeholders to express their views and ideas on the revitalization of business strategies after COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted economic activity in India. Until mid-March 2020, the economy was mainly hit by disruptions in cross-border connections. The pandemic has magnified the various inequities among people, places and businesses in India, largely heaping health, social, and economic distress on the vulnerable segments.
The objectives of the conference are
1. To share insights about creating economic recovery and growth after COVID-19.
2. To provide a platform to share new ideas and views on business recovery and growth after COVID-19.
3. To get knowledge about strategies used by diverse businesses for flourishing with enormous growth after COVID-19 pandemic.
4. To explore hidden market opportunities available for business houses.
5. To discuss renewal of strategies adopted by businesses after COVID-19.
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/imqPJ5towMnxaAjCA
CrossRef DOI is assigned to each research paper published in our journal.
IJFMR DOI prefix is
All research papers published on this website are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, and all rights belong to their respective authors/researchers.