International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research
A Widely Indexed Open Access Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Bi-monthly Scholarly International Journal
Plagiarism is checked by the leading plagiarism checker
Volume 5 Issue 5
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is IJFMR approved by UGC (India) or ISI (International Scientific Indexing) or Scopus?
- Not yet. But we are hoping to get it soon.
- How much time does it take to review research paper?
- The time of review generally depends on the complexity and length of the research. After submitting research paper, it could take 2 to 4 days for short and not much complex research, while reviewing long and/or complex research could take several weeks. We will notify the 1st author by email when the review completes. Authors can also check the status anytime using the track status page/form.
- How much time does it take to publish research paper?
- After making payment for publishing and uploading the documents for verification, it could take 1 or 2 work-days.
- What is included in mailed printed physical hard copies?
- Publication certificate(s) printed on thick glossy paper (separate certificates for all authors).
- Journal soft-bind book/magazine with colorful glossy cover pages.
- Full article/manuscript of the ordering author(s)/researcher(s), and abstract and other information of other researches published in the issue till the print and mail order date.
Isn't your question answered here? Please see the contact details page and ask us your question through your comfortable contact method mentioned on it.
CrossRef DOI is assigned to each research paper published in our journal.
IJFMR DOI prefix is
All research papers published on this website are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, and all rights belong to their respective authors/researchers.