International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research

E-ISSN: 2582-2160     Impact Factor: 9.24

A Widely Indexed Open Access Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Bi-monthly Scholarly International Journal

Call for Paper Volume 6 Issue 3 May-June 2024 Submit your research before last 3 days of June to publish your research paper in the issue of May-June.

Study on Crm Practices of Organized and Unorganized Jewellers

Author(s) Aditya Rastogi, Samarth Pande
Country India
Abstract Gem and jewellery manufacture is a worldwide business nowadays, with polishing and jewellery manufacturing taking place in Belgium, the Netherlands, Israel, China, and Turkey, and selling all over the world. Gold, diamonds, and platinum are mined in Africa, Russia, Canada, and Australia. Over 15% of our overall exports come from this business, which also employs 1.3 million people. Its contribution to our Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is 3.75%, surpassed only by exports connected to Information Technology (IT). About 80% of the market is made up of gold jewellery; the remaining 20% is made up of jewellery with diamond and gemstone settings. Over 57% of the world's raw diamonds by value are handled by India, which is the largest diamond processing (cutting and polishing) hub in the world. Around 80% of jewellery sales are made up of gold pieces, with the remaining 20% consisting of jewellery with settings for diamonds and other gemstones. Customer relationship management (CRM) is a group of linked, data-driven software applications that help your company organize, track, and store information about its current and potential customers. Because this data is kept in a single system, business teams may instantly obtain the insights they want. Customer relationship management (CRM) is the process by which a business or other organization maintains its ties with customers. It often entails the use of data analysis to look through enormous amounts of information.
Keywords CRM, ORGANIZED JEWELLERS, UNORGANIZED JEWELLERS
Field Business Administration
Published In Volume 6, Issue 3, May-June 2024
Published On 2024-05-05
Cite This Study on Crm Practices of Organized and Unorganized Jewellers - Aditya Rastogi, Samarth Pande - IJFMR Volume 6, Issue 3, May-June 2024. DOI 10.36948/ijfmr.2024.v06i03.19601
DOI https://doi.org/10.36948/ijfmr.2024.v06i03.19601
Short DOI https://doi.org/gttbfg

Share this